Children’s Charities events for 2018
- Roswell Mardi Gras Ball (February 10, 2018
Come and enjoy an entertainment packed evening with 2nd Line Parade, Cocktail Hour, amazing food, live music, silent and live auction benefiting Children’s Charities and Easter Seals of North Georgia. Tickets are limited and $150 per person Hosted by the Voila Foundation and located at the Country Club of Roswell 7 – 10pm
- Engraved Brick Paver Campaign (Ongoing)
Have your special message immortalized on the bricks lining the new all-inclusive Play Park in the City of Milton.
- Olde Blind Dog Beer Festival – April 19, 2018
- Denim & Diamonds April 28, 2018 – Come out and enjoy FOOD TRUCK WARS with the best that North Georgia has to offer. Live music with the Pioneer Chicken Stand Band, dancing, silent and live auction! Tickets are limited. Reserved seating $1250.00 for a table of 10, General Admission $100.00 per person
- MIlton’s Fist Annual Beer Festival – May 19, 2018 Tickets available February 1st
- TBD Milton’s Second Annual Wine Festival
- Coming Soon! Holiday Showcase Home and Tour November 2018
All proceeds benefit the all-inclusive Play Park in the City of Milton. The park will include a zip line, sensory center, music center, ADA compatible clubhouse, swings, and so much more.
If you would like to support the park through the purchase of a bench or table, please click here.
Bench – $1,000 includes personalized plaque
Square ADA compliant table – $1,500 includes personalized plaque
ADA Compliant Picnic Table – $2,000 includes personalized plaque